Drillpro Pocket Hole Drill Guide Dowel Jig Oblique Hole Locator Drilling Kit Aluminium Woodworker DIY Tools with 9mm Drill Bit
|Product Name||Pocket Hole Drill|
|Dowel Hole Size||8mm|
|Pocket Hole Size||9mm|
|Type||A: X-2H 1 included 1pcs hole drill kit(red)|
|Quantity||1 Set × Pocket Hole Drill|
- Comes with a step drill bit and some accessories, ready to use.
- High accurate scale, easy to adjusting drilling height and hole depth.
- Adjustable dowel hole drill guide for different thickness, easy to producing joints.
- Within self tighten clamp, convenient to fixing drill guide on the wood.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- High strength and hardness.
- Easy to use, durable in use.
- Multi-purpose drill guide, for drilling dowel holes and pocket holes.
How to Drill A Pocket Hole:
1. Adjust the drill height according to wood thickness.
2. Tighten the clamp and fix the drill guide on the wood.
3. Put step drill bit into the drill guide hole.
4. Turn on the power drill, set to a certain speed of 500-1500rpm.
5. Drill slowly before half of the step bit drill into wood for higher precision.
|1 Set ×||Drill Guide|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.