AE100 Automotive Relay Tester for 12V Car Auto Battery checker Electrical Testers & Test Leads .No Batteries Required
AE100 Automotive Relay Tester for 12V Cars
Test three of the most popular relay types
Tester controls the tested relay for proper opening & closing
Tester uses 12V power from car battery. No batteries required: alligator clips (test leads) connect to car battery for power
Quick and easy off the relay test
Light Red LED if the relay tested in abnormal. if NOT light Green LED .
AE100 is a quick go tester for relays that provides you with an indication of the general health and functioning of the most common Automotive relays. Tester will check for proper functioning of the relay contacts by connecting the car battery (11V--15V) to the relay coil. Tester will watch the pin configuration, the time to contacts closure and opening, consistency of the relay during each test session. Tester will light the GREEN LED if all passed during the test session, if not light the RED LED.
1. Connect the power leads to the car battery -- black alligator clip to negative terminal,red alligator clip to positive terminal.
2. Tester is powered up when the LED illuminates in RED.
3. Check the relay before plugging into the tester. If it’s a 4 pin relay, select “4 pin” on the tester. If it’s a 5 pin relay, select “5 pin” on the tester.
4. Plug in the relay into one of the three receptacles.
5. Press the “Test” button.
6. Tester will check the pin configuration of the unknown relay. Tester will light the RED LED if the unknown relay is not the same to the most of common automotive relays or the pin of the unknown relay is destroyed.
7. Tester will open and close the relay 10 times for testing the time to contacts closure and opening if the pin configuration of the relay is right. Tester will light the RED LED immediately if the time is overtime.
8. Tester will check the consistency of the relay after testing the time to contacts closure and opening ten times. Tester will light the GREEN LED if the test passed, if not light the RED LED.
9. Disconnect power leads from the car battery and remove relay from the tester.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.