1. Solid wood shell, beautiful, comfortable to touch, avoid body signal interfere, don't freeze hands in winter;
2. With high sound quality, heavy bass front speakers, better hearing effect
3. Built-in shielding cover, shielding interference, higher sensitivity
1. Malahit-DSP is a radio receiver based on the principle of SDR
2. The frequency range is from 50 kHz to 200 MHz (registered firmware: 50 kHz to 250 MHz, from 400 MHz to 2 GHz);
3. All types of analog modulation: AM, LSB, NFM, WFM; (CW, MIN SNR)
4. Powerful functions: variable filter width, adaptive noise suppressor, threshold noise suppressor, used for noise blanker, AGC, equalizer;
5. Full-featured chip msi001;
6. Use powerful processor stm32H743VIT6 with a clock frequency of 480 MHz;
7. 3.5-inch display with capacitive touch screen;
8. It is powered by external TYPE-C interface or battery (built-in battery 3.7V 3000ma) and can be charged by TYPE-C. Consumption: 300mA when listening to headphones;
9. Connect to a computer via USB, the computer can transmit CAT, IQ and audio.
10. Due to the characteristics of the msi001 chip used, the dynamic blocking range is about 85dB.
11. With backlight control;
12. SMA female antenna socket;
1 x Set of SDR Receiver