Upgrade XK-2 Pocket Slant Hole Jig Wood Toggle Clamps with Drilling Bit Hole Puncher Locator Working Carpenter Kit
|Product Name||XK-2 diagonal puncher|
|Drill Bushing||Diameter 9.5mm, Length 30mm, HRC 50°|
|Suitable For||Wood Drilling|
|Quantity||1 Set × XK-2 diagonal puncher|
- The Pocket Jig Kit is an amazing repair jig and an exceptionally handy addition to any tool collection. Easy to adjust for materials from 0.4"-1.97"(10mm-50mm) thick.
- Easy to use and install - First, use the jig to drill steeply pitched counter bores in one joint member; then, drive self-tapping screws (without pilot holes) into the other member.
- Accurate collection - this jig creates flush, corner and angle pocket hole joints for leg-and-rail connections, building face frame cabinets, sneaking screws into tight spots, and fastening picture frames with unlimited applications.
- Pocket hole jig system for do-it-yourselfers.
- Heavy duty - the jig kit has an aluminum extrusion and solid metal drill guide.
1. The thickness of the board, the arrow adjusts the corresponding number of scales,such as 1 8MM sheet. Adjust the arrow to 18 and then tighten the red screw.
2. Insert the drill bit into the steel sleeve, touch the bottom of the adjustment block, lift about 3mm, and then lock the limit ring.
3. The electric drill must confirm the positive rotation, and can not reverse the drilling. The electric drill is recommended to be adjusted to 1500rpm or higher. Do not punchat low speed. The speed should be pressed at a constant speed when punching. It isforbidden to contact the wood before the drill is turned on. Retreat a few times to facilitate the removal of wood chips.
4. For different thickness plates, the length of the screws is different. Before locking thescrews, the two boards should be pre-fixed. It is recommended to use the pliers/F-clamp/slant hole-specific pull clamps.
|1 x||Main Body and Clamp|
|1 x||Hole Puncher|
|1 x||9.5mm Step Drilling Bit|
|1 x||Drill Spacing Ring|
|1 x||2.5mm Hex Wrench|