1. Name: Electric Welding Tool
2. Model: E06307
3. Color: Green
4. Material: Iron Alloy
5. Ambient temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
6. Relative humidity: 45% to 95%
7. Voltage range: AC 176V ~ 245V 50 ± 1hz
8. Heating head temperature: 260 ± 5 ℃
9. Safety indicators: insulation resistance of not less than 1MΩ
10. Leakage current: ≤5mA (AC rms)
11. Size: 33x12cm
12. Box Size: 36x15cm
- For welding plastic pipes such as PP / PPR / PB / PE / PP-C pipe and etc.
- Designed for long time use.
- Non-slip handle, comfortable to grab.
- Suitable for pipeline construction equipment.
- Manganese steel panel, fast heat conduction.
- Thick gold paint touch head, hot melt fast heating.
1. Install the heatsink on the fixed welding device, place the welding device on the rack, install the corresponding heating die according to the required pipe specifications, and use the spanner to tighten, usually small in the front end in the back.
2. Power on: power on (pay attention to the power must be with a ground protection line), the green indicator light, until the green light is off, the red light is on, indicating that the fuse into the automatic temperature control state, you can start operation. Note: In the automatic temperature control state, red light, green light will be alternately lit, indicating that the fuse is in a controlled state, does not affect the operation.
3. Welded pipe: pipe cutter with a straight cut off the pipe, the pipe and pipe at the same time without rotating into the fuse die, and in accordance with the requirements of the table to operate, to the heating time immediately after the pipe and pipe removed from the die at the same time , Quickly and without rotation directly into the required depth of uniform, so that the joints open into uniform flange
1 x Pipe Welding Machine
3 xWelding Heads ( 20mm 25mm 32mm )
2 x Fasten Screw
1 x Spanner
1 x Support Shelf
1 x Iron Box