If you are in a sealed container, you should check if the container is leaking. Choose DY26
1. Induced pressurized leak, detected arc, and found that solenoid valves, valves and bearings have fallen.
2. Comes with a transmitter that emits ultrasonic frequencies to help locate an unpressurized belt.
Sufficient to emit frequencies that the detector can pick up. (DY26 only)
3. Detect any pressurized leaks, including chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), nitrogen (Ni), carbon dioxide (CO2) and steam.
Alarm indication: "LEAK" LED lights up and "tick" frequency increases.
Frequency response: 40kHz ± 2kHz
Working conditions: Temperature: 0 ° C-40 ° C
Relative humidity: <80%
Battery: 9V, 6F22 or equivalent(not included)
Size: 171 * 43 * 38mm
Weight: about 240 grams
1. Ultrasonic leak detection involves multiple factors, such as pressure inside the container being tested, hole shape, hole size, temperature, etc. In some cases, the ultrasonic waves caused by the leak are weak, so you should set the sensitivity of the DY26A to the highest level at the beginning of the leak test.
2. If the detected ultrasonic sound is too strong, the leak point cannot be determined, because if the frequency of the "tick" is too high, you should use the sensitivity knob to reduce the sensitivity.
3. In a noisy environment, you can appropriately reduce the sensitivity to eliminate interference caused by noise.
4. When the DY26A detects ultrasound, move its probe to the suspected leak to determine if the detected ultrasound is from a suspected leak or from another area
5.Since the ultrasonic wave will decay rapidly at a long distance, please move the probe of DY26A as close as possible to the suspected leak. Remember to reduce the sensitivity if necessary. During positioning, move the probe slowly.
1 x Ultrasonic Leak Detector
1 x Headset
1 x Storage Bag