DUOYI DY226 Automotive Battery Tester 6V and 12V DC 4 Digits Display for UPS Battery Solar Energy Storage Battery Marine Battery
Specification and Parameters
1. The instrument is applicable to common 6V and 12V lead-acid accumulators.
2. Load test current: about 80A.
3. Accumulator capacity detection range: 40Ah ~ 200Ah.
4. Maximum voltage: DC 19.99V.
5. Internal resistance range of battery: 1.00milliohm ~ 99.99 milliohm.
6. LED status indication:
Battery condition: “Green” (Sufficient Capacity), “Yellow”
(Insufficient Capacity), “Red” (Replace Battery);
Charging system: “Green” (Normal Charging), “Yellow” (Abnormal Charging).
7. Accumulator capacity presetting: continuously adjustable in the range of 40-200Ah, with 5Ah increment.
8. Test time: less than 10s; test time interval: it is suggested as about 5min.
9. Poor contact prompt for test clamp; reverse clamp connection protection; input over voltage protection.
10. Using condition: -10℃~ 55℃ , relative humidity: lower than 80%.
11. Product dimension: about 11.5*7.0*20.5cm; dead weight: about 900g.
NOTE: it can not test starting battery(CCA)
The test sampling data are directly sampled from the outgoing terminal of the battery in order to really recover the battery working condition in the battery working process and make the test result more accurate. 4-wires internal resistance test, 4 digits display for clear reading.
The shell of DY226 is made of solid ABS engineering materials, and the load heating simulation part is up and down installed with stainless steel porous plate, and the fan is configured to strengthen heat dissipation in order to make the test process more stable and more reliable. The test line part is composed of thick pure copper test wire, and is also configured with four-wire Kelvin test clamp for connection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.