-It is a comprehensive 6-24V DC test kit.
-Its long cable makes your testing easily.
-It allows you to track and locate short circuits.
-It can also test for continuity with the assistance of its auxiliary ground lead.
-The unit has short-circuit protection and can test for bad ground contacts instantly.
-The unit is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in automotive electrical systems.
-After a simple hook-up of the unit to the vehicle's battery, automotive technician can conduct a positive or negative battery
current to the tip by rocking the power switch forward or backward.
-Overload Protection ---Buzzer Warning.The test pen has overload power-off protection. If the current is too large or the load
is too heavv during the power distribution process.the test pen will be disconnected to protect the battery and a beep warning.
-Double Insulation Protection. Safe and reliable measurement The instrument uses insulation material national safety
compulsory certification (CCC).
Model Number: DY18
Name: Circuit Finder Tester
Operation Voltage: 6-24V DC
Material Type: plastic and metal
Item Width: 20mm/0.79inch
Item Length: 220mm/8.66inch
Lead Length: approximately 4M /157.5inch
Item Type: Electrical Testers & Test Leads
Overload protection: 8A (When the current exceeds 8A, this item will disconnect the current automatically.)
Function : Polarity Testing / Continuity Testing /Testing Components in Vehicle's Electrical System / Grounding Testing
/ Short Circuit Following and Locating / Checking Short Circuit
Automatic Identification of Positive and Negative:
-LED light prompt, quickly identify positive and negative
-LED light is bright green, Indicates the probe output positive voltage or the probe test is the negative voltage.
-LED light is red, Indicates that the probe outputs a negative voltage or the probe is tested as a positive voltage.
1. Do not use on AC voltage.
2. Don't use it if it is damaged.
3. Don't use this item when driving.
4. Before driving, please always make sure that the vehicle is safe and reliable.
5. The unit is not to be used with 110/220V house current, it is only use for DC 6~24V systems.
6. After you finishing checking vehicle, correctly restored all the connection-s which you disconnected.
7. Never touch any dangerous part of the vehicle with your hand for safety. Don't touch any live conductor with hand or skin.
8. Do not use the item around explosive gas, vapor, or dust. When the power switch is pressed (or rocked), battery current is
conducted directly to the tip which may cause sparks when contacting ground or certain circuits.
9. Always follow the instructions and procedures indicated in the vehicle's service manual before attempting to disconnect any
part or subsystem of the electrical circuit.
10. Some components of vehicle work on low voltage, they cannot withstand the voltage allied by the item. To avoid damage for
these components, don't use the item to apply voltage directly or indirectly.
1 X Circuit Tester
1 X User Manual (in English)