Drillpro upgraded woodworking miter gauge brass handle sawing assembly ruler fits for circular table saw/router table. Specification:
Material: Aluminum + Plastic + Brass
Application: Woodworking Tool
Screw size: 6mm (M6)
Standard Location Size: Width 3/4 "(19mm), Thick 3/8" (9.5mm)
Fit for 30mm T-track
Suitable for Dewei 744, 745, Haiwei, steel table saws, band saws, makita 2705 table saw.
- A miter gauge consists of a long thin guide, which mounts into the slot tabs of the table saw (some band saws also have tabbed slots),
and guides the miter gauge parallel to the blade.
- Tached to this guide is a half-moon-shaped piece that pivots on its point of connection to the guide.
- A locking mechanism then allows these pivoting part to be locked in any angle.
- A board is placed against the flat part of the gauge and the assembly as a whole (the miter gauge and board) is slid forward,
allowing the saw blade to cut the end of the board to the prescribed angle .
- Copper handle, large grip for comfort and strength.
1 x miter gauge More Details: