BDM Frame Full Adapter for BDM100 ECU Programmer Tool ECU Chip Tunning Tool BDM100 FGTECH Galletto V54 CMD Work for Kess Ktag
1. BDM100 is a universal reader/programmer (it does not require our RACE software necessarily) that allows the user to read and program files in the ECU supplied with for MOTOROLA MPC5xx processor (essential).
2. BDM 100 requires the ECU to be opened, "on the bench", as the reading/programming operations are realized by linking a flat cable to specific area the ECU (the tool, on the other side, is linked to the USB port of a computer).
3. BDM 100 allows to create perfect copies of the whole software of an ECU (after having read the original ECU software).
BDM100 Software Allows To Read&Program The WHOLE ECU Content Of:
1. 29BL802 SSOP eprom file (or ROM memory with maps if eprom physically not present)
2. For MOTOROLA MPC5xx Processor file
3. Serial Eprom content.
Even in the case of the ECU blocking, due to the wrong checksum recalculation, the ECU can always be reprogrammed and then retrieved (if the original software has been previously stored).
BDM FRAME Discription
BDM FRAME with Full Adapters Set made from hight quality Plexiglass ,
can use on BDM100 programmer , CMD, FGTech54 ETC. )
1set BDM100 Programmer
1set BDM Frame