To check the charging circuit of a 12V vehicle battery, connect the red clip ( or red probe ) of the tester to the positive terminal of the vehicle battery, and
connect the black clip of the tester to the negative terminal of the vehicle battery. Accelerate your engine to 2000 rpm. If the red light against " Alternator
Check " is lit, the charging circuit is OK.
An accurate indication of a battery's charge level will be possible only if the battery has not been charged or discharged for at least 30 minutes. To
check the charge level of a 12V battery, connect the red clip ( or red probe ) of the tester to the positive terminal of the battery, and connect the black
clip of the tester to the negative terminal of the battery. If none of the red lights are lit, check the connections of the tester to the battery. The red lights
will indicate the approximate charge level of the battery.
Operating Environment: temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
relative humidity: < 75%
Storage Environment: temperature: -10°C~ 50°C
relative humidity: < 85%
Size: 102×46×16mm ( main body only )
Weight: About 73g ( GK503 only )
About 43g ( GK503A only )
1. Before use, inspect the tester. Do not use the tester if it is damaged.
2. Before use, verify the tester's operation by testing a known 12V battery.
3. Always follow the relevant instructions and procedures indicated in the vehicle's users manual and service manual.
4. Do not use the tester where explosive gas, vapor, or dust is present.
5. To avoid personal injury and tester damage, do not touch any moving or turning object of vehicle.
Do not touch any high-temperature object with hand or skin.
6. To avoid electric shock, don't touch any naked conductor with hand or skin.
7. Use caution when working with voltage above 30V ac rms, 42V peak, or 60V dc. Such voltages pose a shock hazard.