1/2 Inch Shank Cove Edging Molding Router Bit 1/2 Inch Radius Carbide Alloy Woodworking Cutter
Body Material: Solid Hardened Steel
Blade Material: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
Shank Diameter: 12.7mm / 1/2"
Length: About 55mm
1. Cutter: CNC ground to a 600 grit, mirror-like finish.
2. Hook & Shear Angles: High hook & shear angles allow cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter free.
3. Bearing: Totally enclosed & lubricated.
4. Coating: Baked on heat resistant coating prevents build-up of sawdust, resin, and pitch.
5. Balance: +/- .003" tolerance (allowing smooth operation at high RPMs).
6. Anti-kickback design. Build-Up Resistant Coating.
7. Manufactured using solid hardened steel and C3 micro grain carbide.
8. The result is a highly durable bit that can be utilized for the most rigorous industrial applications.
9. Precise, designer profiles create smooth and detailed cuts, perfect for projects of any level of complexity.
- Do not think that the new jacket must be safe and reliable. When the tool clamping tool after the handle has found uneven contact marks or grooves, indicating a slip and the jacket hole deformation, then immediately replace the jacket, so as to avoid accidents.
- Due to the manual measurement,there might be some error.
1pc x Cove Edging Molding Router Bit
1. Please allow a bit error due to manual measurement. please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The color may have different as the difference display, pls understand.